- Doctor in Dental Surgery. Latin American University of Science and Technology, San Jose, Costa Rica. 1999-2004
- Division of Periodontics at Hospital Calderón Guardia. August 2002.
- Fellowship in Restorative Sciences , University of Costa Rica. 2004.
- Fellowship in Cosmetic Dentistry , University of Costa Rica. 2007.
- Master´s Degree in Operative and Dental Aesthetics, University of Costa Rica. 2008-2009
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Implant Dentistry, Pontificia University Javeriana, 2011.
- Digital Course in (Digital Smile Design). 2015
- He’s SMART (Safe Mercury Amalgam Removal Technique) Certified by the International Academy of Oral Medicine & Toxicology (IAOMT).
- Certified in safe amalgam removal by the International Association of Mercury-Safe Dentists (IAMSD).
- Basic Life Support. 2008 – Present
- National Dental Boards Examinations. 2004 – Present
- Course of Epidemiology and Biostatics for Health Professionals. Dr. Petri, May 2008
- Course of Peri-Implant Health and Management Hands – On Workshop. 2018
- Course of Implantology All on 4 (Oral Revitalize)
- Member of the Dental Surgeons College of Costa Rica. 2004 –Present
- Member of American Dental Association. 2011 – Present
- In America Dental Clinic, accredited by the Ministry of Health, in San Jose, 2003 a 2020.
- Professor of Restorative Clinic (undergraduate) of University of Costa Rica, January 2008 – December 2009.
- Professor of Dental Clinic. ULACIT, Latin American University of Science and Technology. 2010
- Chief of Operative Dentistry Division, ULACIT, Latin American University of Science and Technology. 2010-2016
+1 (305) 810-4854 US & Canada
2nd floor. Tower 1 Suite #202
Mon - Fri
9:00 am – 6:00 pm